| GOVJOBS Job
|Seeking experienced Clerical and Receptionist candidates for our busy office.
This will be a contract assignment (lasting 2-3 months) with the potential to go long term. $12 an hour,
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Maintaining and managing record files
- Extensive filing, alphanumeric and alpha
- Receptionist duties, transferring calls
- Data entry, using MS Office
- Scanning documents
- Managing faxing, distributing faxes
- At least 2 years of clerical experience
- Ability to work projects assigned with minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task
- Great communication and organizational skills
Submit your resume to this posting to be contacted.
|Must be able to pass a Drug and Background check.
Must be able to enter information accurately.
Entering vehicle information into database.
Data Entry Assessment will be given.
Must have schedule flexibilty.
|Benefits include: 401k, health and dental, paid vacation and 2 weeks sick leave you will be enrolled for this benefits after 2months after which you would become a regular employee of company.